Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Most neglected blog in history!

So, I was talking with my Sis the other day and she was teasing me about how neglected my craft blog has become... granted it's been awhile, but I've been busy!

I've had a baby, and between him and his older sister I've had my hands full.

However, as a true crafter, this hasn't kept me from making new stuff, just from photographing it and posting pictures of it here! I've been doing beadwork and knitting primarily over the last few months, but right before my daughters second birthday (this summer) I made a bunch of soft shoes which I never posted photos of, which is too bad cause they were darn cute before 6 months of heavy use have left them in no condition to photograph!

But my son is growing out of all the little baby shoes I own and I'm hoping to whip up some new shoes for him. Also my daughter is growing out of all her soft shoes seemingly overnight! So, I think there will be some new shoes to show off soon!

I also have been drooling over baby slings, as my son is 15 lbs already (3months!) and My arms are getting really tired! After doing some online research I decided to try my hand at making my own slings, rather than paying over 60 bucks for one of the ones I want. Ridiculously enough that means I went to the fabric store and spent 75 bucks on fabric!!! However that's enough supplies for at least 4 slings, so I'm trying not to feel too guilty. BUT, I darn well better actually sew these slings and not just add it to my list of fun projects I can't seem to get around to finishing!

So, the long and short of it is this.... soon there may be some new projects here to check out.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Anna! What a wonderful surprise is your site and new crafting business! How do you find the time? Beautiful work. I now know where to go shopping for Ronan :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home