Monday, May 08, 2006

Fabric Ideas

At my sister's request I have started taking pictures of some of the fabric I have available to make shoes of. This is a small selection of ideas and options.... I have LOTS of fabric you know! I'm looking forward to cutting into it and creating some awesome shoes.


Earthy stars and stripes



Green upholstery fabric with yellow and pink pattern (Reversable)



Reverse side of upholstery fabric Yellowy pink with green pattern



Burgundy with large size geometic pattern



Dark blue denim with white stripes



Bright ethnic pattern on green fabric



Bright ethnic pattern on green fabric



Fancy Asian print on red brocade (close-up)



Fancy Asian print on red brocade


If any of these inspire you, please contact me via e-mail at bananamamar@hotmail.com and we will discuss sizes and shipping. I'd love to create a custom made pair of shoes for your little ones!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Mar said...

Tell us more about why we would want our children in soft soled shoes versus nice sturdy stride rites and the like.

Also, what does a special order cost? I am interested in a pair of the red chinese print in size 6-12 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home