Monday, July 17, 2006

Coordinating outfit!

Here's my first entire coordinating outfit!

While my sister was here visiting from Georgia we went on a shopping trip for inspirational fabric. We discovered this wonderful green fabric with big bold floral pattern across it.



After selecting some colorful trims to use, I set to work. The dress was originally entirely white, we picked it up at Old Navy last summer on clearance. I added ribbon trim and created a fun floral tie-on using the same fabrics and trims as I used in the shoe construction.



The fabric flower can be tied on, or pinned in place. I envision the flower tied on a shoulder strap of the dress, or perhaps on a belt loop of a pair of shorts.



I am really happy with the finished results, it was hard to see it leave with my sister at the end of her visit. Thankfully there is more of the fabric, so I think Mielle will have a similar pair of shoes in the very near future! Then she and her cousin can have matching shoes! (Hey Mar, Brian will just love that, won't he!)

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Jilly said...

Anna, I haven't been by here in a while, and I must say your shoes are awesome! They are so fun and creative -- I hope you're selling lots and will probably contact you once Jasper's a bit bigger about making Andrew some winter slippers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home