Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sparkly Surprise!

This fanciful little set of shoes really shine!



These are available in very limited quantities. I got my hands on some sparkly denim and used the pleather from a crazy silver leather skirt from my early 20's... yes I actually wore a silver pleather mini skirt in public!



As I worked with the denim I decided to use to interior side of the fabric as it glittered more than the exterior side.



I added a strip of silver pleather to the top as well as around the cuff. All stitching was done with a glittery silver thread... they babies sparkle!

Even the outer soles are made of silver pleather, no skimping here!



Mielle had so much fun helping me pick out the fabric! However, they are a bit large on her and I would love to see them getting used!



They are in size 18 to 24 months, if you are interested in another size, let me know. I don't have much fabric left, but I could whip together another pair or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home